We all love technology. And we all need technology to live.
But are we becoming over-dependent?
Today, while cleaning the house, I realised that we have been purchasing a lot of technology products over the years. For example, we have the following Google Nexus products:
- 1 x HTC Nexus One (which does not work anymore — faulty battery) + its charging dock
- 2 x LG Nexus 4 (which work perfectly with Android Lollipop)
- 2 x original Asus Nexus 7 (one works great with Lollipop, the other one has failed — faulty Flash memory I guess)
- 2 x newer Asus Nexus 7 (running flawlessly with Android Marshmallow)
- 2 x original Chromecast (running flawlessly)
Nexus products are really excellent. We have been using them for years now and we’re very satisfied. Unfortunately, they are not available for purchase in Mauritius and, consequently, we need to ask friends and family from abroad to get them for us.
Lately, I got a used LG G3 in Mauritius and it’s the first smartphone I have which is not a Nexus. And, to be frank, since installing the Google Launcher and customising a few things here and there, I don’t see a lot of difference with my Nexus devices.
Anyway, this was an opportunity for me to brag about my love for anything made by Google (as you rightly deduced) 🙂
Leave a Reply